Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spider-man 4 Novelazation Part 4 (RY's version)

Well guys, its part 4, so sit back relax and enjoy.

Whack! Spider-man took a crucial hit to the face, and was bleeding through his spidey suit. "let me see your knife" the Kingpin said to Kraven. "Sure thing" suddenly the kingpin had the knife and gently cut into him from his shoulder to his finger, he was screaming in aganizing pain. "Why are you doing this?" Peter said struggling. "I've been hired, and I have to get this job done, or I dont get my pay, he wanted you to suffer." "You'll pay for this, I have friends, very powerful friends, boy will you be sorry" "I'll risk it" He said as he took his finger and bent it all the way back causing it to brake. Then, he took the knife and said, "I think were going to have to cut this one short" "what does that mean?" You will know soon enough" The kingpin's men along with Kraven were laughing in the backround. "Can we atleast talk about this" Peter said as the kingpin raised Kraven's knife.

Suddenly out of no were, a women dressed in black, with white fur at her wrists, ankles, and neck along with a black mask only covering her eyes jumped through the window, swinging by her grappeling hooks. Following was the Sandman, but he was in a giant sandstorm form, "Take the guards, I got Spidey" Blackcat said to the Sandman "on it" the Sandman said as he sunk into the ground. "wered he go?" the guards said along with kraven who had his knife out and was anxious to kick some Sand-man ass. suddenly, giants hands started coming from the ground and grabbing the kingpin's men, Kraven, was slahing the hand's. When suddenly, the guards were sent flying out the window and hit the ground many stories below. "I said we can't kill anyone!" "My bad" The sandman said to the Blackcat.

Then he was still being slashed at by Kraven's knife, so he sunk into the ground and dissapeared. "not this again" "Peekaboo" The sandman said as Kraven the Hunter turned around and was uppercutted by him, then kraven took his knife and threw it in his head, it was wedged in his eyeball. "ah, ah, ah oh the pain oh my god you monster your sick ah!" The sandman cried. "Let me help you man i didn't mean to-" "How does it feel to be hunted, mr.Hunter?" "what?" the sandman ripped the knife out of his head, and tied him to a pipe near by. "I'll leave you to the police"

"Put the knife down!" Said the black-cat to the Kinpin. "Ah, look who showed up" Then she suddenly jumped to the roof above, and swung on her grappling hook toward him, toward a window, she then grabbed him, and they fell out of the building, Blackcat was hitting him and kicking him, while the kingpin was using his arms to defend himself. then he grabbed a ledge, and was hanging there. The blackcat was falling till she finally disappeared into the nightlight. "haha, she's gone." "But i'm not" Spider-man said, as he picked him up, and swung him to the ground, and waited for the authority's to arrive.

"thanks for catching him spidey, you don't know how many live's you have just saved" "Don't thank me, thank...." "Spidey?" "me! haha, fooled ya didn't I?" The cop looked at himwith a weird and strange look. "anyway, I have to be going now, oh ya, almost forgot, theres another baddy tied up on the 30th floor" thanks Spidey, we will see to it emmideatlly. Spider-man then swung home to his apartment, then took a rest, and stiched up his wounds, he thought to himself what he was going to do with his finger, but more importantly, who was the Kingpin working for? All of the question's would soon be answered by what will soon come. "jesus, I have never had to deal with this much villians, the Kingpin, Kraven, Venom, and now a Lizard freak! Well, atleast i still have two allies..." Spider-man told himself. Now that the kingpin and Kraven are safely behind bars, I can sleep well for the night." Spider-man told himself as he lay in his bed.

"Not yet ya will" Spider-man herd a very low voice and turned and screamed" "Relax, spidey, its me Marko" he told peter. "What are you doing here? you didn't bring the cat right? she can't know my true identity!?" "To late" "oh no" Peter said to himself in disbelief. "anyway, how did you find out were I live?" Peter said as he lay in his bed. "we followed you" The blackcat said as she walked in and picked up a picture of Mary-Jane. "she's pritty" "thankyou" peter said awkwardly.

"What are you two doing here?" You said that we needed to guard the city, the three of us. So... ya hear we all are" Well I didn't say we had to start right now". "well ya can't always get what ya want cowboy" The blackcat said to Spidey. "before we get any further, I need to know your name. "Felicity, Felicity Hardy." "Nice to meet you, I am Peter Parker" peter said with a smile. "Now that that is all sorted out, we can leave" "what was the point of waking me up then!?" "you needed to know her name, now you do, and now we can leave" "what are you guys dating or something." "I'm taken" She said with a smile. "By who" "you, you just don't know it yet. The blackcat said with a little smile, starring at Peter.

END OF SCENE 4

No comments:

Post a Comment